I am self employed, sole proprietor, meaning am not necessarily required to be on a monthly payroll, because there is no such evidence in my personal account. I do have a separate business account set up. For the purposes of my trip, I received payment for some goods I sold and deposited into my personal account to cover my trip. This money I received as payment typically forms part of my personal investment done a few months back into Afro products( non taxable) which is what I mainly trade in. I have receipts and declared the total Amount received in my VAT exempt section

Do I need extra explanations, I intend to submit both business and personal account


You should submit documents to prove your declared income eg tax return, certified trading accounts. Also make sure you’ve considered the points mentioned in this excellent answer Should I submit bank statements when applying for a UK Visa? What do they say about me?

| improve this answer | |

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.