This question already has an answer here:

I'm a citizen of Bangladesh holding Bangladeshi Passport. I have a residence permit for both Finland and Sweden. I'll be traveling to Stockholm by Turkish Airlines which has a layover in Istanbul Airport. Do I need to take a visa to go outside of the airport for a short city tour?

marked as duplicate by Newton, Mark Mayo May 2 '18 at 11:57

This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question.


Yes. You need a visa. You can apply for it online here.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.