This question already has an answer here:

I am a Fiji national with a multiple entry schengen visa travelling to Sweden this weekend.I am travelling via Los Angeles with a USA visa and London to Sweden. I also have a multiple entry Australian visa.

Do i need a transit visa for the 7 hour layover in London travelling on the same British Airways airlines from Los Angeles to Sweden with the visas I already have.

marked as duplicate by Giorgio, Mark Mayo Apr 24 '18 at 3:32

This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question.

  • No you don't, and with the US visa you can even enter the UK and stay until 23:59 the next day, giving you time to visit London (although 7 hours may be a bit tight for that) – Crazydre Apr 24 '18 at 11:17

It seems the citizens of Fiji need a visa to enter or transit the UK landside only, so if you are not leaving an international airport, you'll be fine.

  • The etkt only says that I will arive in London, Heathrow on British Airways and will depart from London, Heathrow on British Airways.I am not sure if I will change terminals or whether this will involve a landside transit. – Anthony Ho Apr 24 '18 at 11:54

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.