This question already has an answer here:

I'm a professional soccer player, living in Turkey currently. I want to visit my girlfriend in Great Britain; she's a British citizen.

Can I get married to her while in the UK on a visit visa?

Of course, I don't plan to live in the UK. I just want marry and then leave immediately. Financially, I'm strong and I'm not dependent. I earn $65,000 yearly.

marked as duplicate by Giorgio, Ali Awan, Mark Mayo Apr 24 '18 at 3:32

This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question.