This question already has an answer here:

I was convicted on a marijuana possession charge in 2010. I received nine months in county jail and three years probation sentence. I completed without incident. I have never been in any other trouble. My conviction was reduced to a misdemeanor and dismissed.

  • Do I need to apply for a visa?
  • What are the chances of being denied?

I am planning on attending a wedding in 2019 in Wales.

marked as duplicate by Giorgio, Newton, Jim MacKenzie, choster, ajd Jul 24 '18 at 16:28

This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question.

  • What is your citizenship? – Nate Eldredge Apr 21 '18 at 16:25
  • I am a US citizen – Deborah Apr 21 '18 at 16:32
  • 3
    Why would say to not apply? – Deborah Apr 21 '18 at 20:52
  • @Deborah he means show up at the border without a visa. – greatone Apr 22 '18 at 7:12
  • 2
    I am surprised that someone would get 9 months in prison for a simple possession charge... – mdd Apr 22 '18 at 17:30