Hope for explanations I'm a bit worried, I'm resident of Kuwait with my maiden name and recently I have received new passport with my marriage name. Can I apply from Kuwait for U.K.visa with my new passport and no evidence inside it about Kuwait residence


UK embassy/consulate will almost certainly require you to provide proof of residence in Kuwait to order to apply for a visa from its territory.

Having a valid visa in an expired passport is not an issue. Simply include old passport and a copy of marriage certificate (and any papers proving the name change if there are any) with your visa application.

  • Thank you for answer , i have residence card but it's on my maiden name , I will take your advise and put marriage certificate – Abai Apr 18 '18 at 15:04

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.