This question already has an answer here:

I am from India and studying for a master's in France. I am working as an intern in France on a programming language and I got an invitation letter from a UK university for an international conference. The conference is all related to my internship and I want to attend it.

Is it possible to apply for a visitor's visa from Paris because I am a student at Paris Saclay University? Could you please tell me if it is possible to apply on the basis of an invitation letter?

marked as duplicate by Giorgio, Newton, Michael Hampton, Jim MacKenzie, RedGrittyBrick Apr 17 '18 at 20:30

This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question.


This question is answered here Apply for UK visa while not in my home country You can apply as a visitor in any country that you entered legally AND has an Entry Clearance Issuing Post, that would include France.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.