I am a student in Japan and I want to visit South Korea in April. What documents do I need for that?

And can Indian passport holders in Japan enter Korea using a transit visa?

  • Look for your closest SK consulate/embassy. – xuq01 Apr 3 '18 at 22:42
  • Curious why you would even imagine that would be possible. – Nick Apr 4 '18 at 15:56
  • @Nick I suppose the OP thought the 30-day exemption applied to Japan too. – user67108 Apr 5 '18 at 2:56

A Japanese visa doesn't give you special rights in Korea (unlike, say, a US, Canadian or Australian visa). You are not eligible for the 30-day exemption.

You'll have to apply for a visa in one of the Korean consulates in Japan if you want to visit.

  • What documents required for get a sk visit visa for Indian students from Japan.,..flight ticket and return ticket is must??? – Albin Apr 7 '18 at 21:09
  • 1
    Ask the Korean consulate in Minami Azabu... – user67108 Apr 8 '18 at 2:22

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.