Right now I have the J1 internship visa and I would like to apply for a B2 internship visa. How long would it take to process all those things and how long would it take before it will be approved? I am currently in the United States. Thank you.

closed as unclear what you're asking by Mark Mayo Jul 4 '18 at 2:55

Please clarify your specific problem or add additional details to highlight exactly what you need. As it's currently written, it’s hard to tell exactly what you're asking. See the How to Ask page for help clarifying this question. If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

  • 2
    A B-2 visa is normally for visiting (tourism, visiting people, etc...) and not for internships. What do you mean by a B-2 internship visa? You're already in the US; what are you looking to accomplish? Are you trying to change jobs? – Zach Lipton Mar 30 '18 at 18:59
  • 2
    Note that a U.S. visa is only for entry. If you are already in the U.S., you don't need a visa, you need a change of status. – choster Mar 30 '18 at 19:36
  • OP has not returned to answer clarifications/questions from comments. Put on hold for now. – Mark Mayo Jul 4 '18 at 2:55

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.