This question already has an answer here:

My partner has been asked to submit passport details for a British passport he held in 1998 to support a British citizenship application for his son. He has been unable to locate the expired passport that he used at the time and so we're wondering if there is a way of accessing, at the very least, the passport number.

We're assuming this record might be held with a UK Visa/Immigration Office? Would anyone know if this is possible, and if so, how to go about getting such information? Many thanks.

marked as duplicate by Giorgio, Newton, Jim MacKenzie, Willeke Jul 23 '18 at 18:35

This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question.

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.