I have an Iranian passport and an Australian class 101, multiple-entry visa with indefinite stay. Could I buy a one-way ticket to Australia?

  • 7
    Yes. Why not? An indefinite stay means you don’t have to prove means of going back soon – Hanky Panky Mar 14 '18 at 17:46

Yes, you can buy a one way ticket to Australia. This visa entitles you to remain permanently in Australia.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.