I am an Iranian Ph.D. student and am going to apply for a Romanian Visa in Italy, Rome. I want to stay in Romania for 3 months. I asked the Romanian Embassy for the required documents. The Romanian embassy told me that I should have travel medical insurance that covers the entire duration of the requested period of stay. So, I need help about which kind of insurance I should buy.

closed as primarily opinion-based by Mark Mayo Mar 15 '18 at 23:37

Many good questions generate some degree of opinion based on expert experience, but answers to this question will tend to be almost entirely based on opinions, rather than facts, references, or specific expertise. If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.