I am going to travel to Nice from Turin with Flixbus. If I have the postal receipt for the permesso application, italian carta identita, expired VISA and invitation for a scientific activity in France, can I still travel?

  • Did you find an answer? – becko May 25 '18 at 23:12
  • 1
    Yes. You cannot travel in this situation. They said you must have a valid permit. – Jaloliddin Yusupov Jul 12 '18 at 7:31

As per the OP's result - it is not possible to travel in this situation.

Travellers must be in possession of a valid travel permit/visa/permission to cross border.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.