The UKVI decision making centre in Istanbul made a mistake on my entry clearance, and my fiance and I ended up getting a refusal letter. At the back of the refusal letter, it's written that I don't have a right to appeal however I want to get in touch with them and ask them to reassess my application.
- How can I submit my reassess request? letter or email?
- Who should I address?
- How do you find my drafted letter that I am going to send to the authorities? (see the last letter)
- When communicating with the independent inspector, should I call these a mistake or a misinterpretation from UKVI?
Here is brief information about us:
- I am holding a temporary residence in Turkey rather than my home country since 2 years ago.
- I am working for a British Organisation since 3 years ago.
- In Feb 2018, my fiance and I applied to visit the UK for 9 days in March 2018.
- My residence permit is due to expire in August 2018 however due to local immigration policies I am not allowed to apply for the extension 60 days before the resident permit expires.
- My net income salary per annum is EUR 45600.
- I had previously been issued with a UK visa and we have been granted a Schengen visit visa in the past. together we travelled to 4 different countries in 2017.
UKVI DMC Istanbul mistakes:
- ECO tried to confirm my hotel booking, but later they found out it was cancelled. (the reason for the cancellation is explained in my letter. ) however, they strongly advise not to confirm the travel arrangements until we have received our visa. (it was printed on several papers in VAC and as shown in here http://www.vfsglobal.co.uk/uae/frequently_asked_questions.html)
- They didn't contact my employer to confirm my employment status and if they are willing to extend or not.
- ECO noted a factual error regarding my residence permit.
- ECO noted that my fiance is employed, but she is not.
- I have declared that I would fund all travel expenses for my fiancé, but they subjected that it will be at her costs and she can’t afford the trip.
UKVI refused us a visit visa with the following refusal letter:
And this is the refusal letter for my fiance.
My fiance's refusal letter page 1 My fiance's refusal letter page 2 Here is the letter that I want to send to the DMC, independent inspector and British Embassy in Ankara and the consulate in Istanbul