I'm going from Morocco to USA via Paris and I will have to change terminals and pick up and check in my luggage between flights. Do I need a transit visa in Paris even if I have a valid US visa?

  • 1
    Are you Moroccan?
    – Crazydre
    Mar 3 '18 at 4:39

You will enter France, and having a US visa doesn't exempt you from needing a Schengen visa.

So assuming you're Moroccan: yes, you need a short-stay (type C) visa from the French embassy. If the application form asks for the purpose of the trip, select transit.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.