I am national of Pakistan and residing in Dubai for last 4.5 years. I have a valid US B1/B2 visa. I have travelled to th3 US multiple times. Do I need a visa or an eTA to travel to Canada for 15-20 days?

Thank you.


You need a Canadian visa. See Do I need a visa to visit Canada?

This will lead you to a tool that will tell you that you you need a visa.

Permanent residents of the US are exempted from the requirement to hold a Canadian visa, but this exemption does not apply to those who hold US visas.

|improve this answer|||||

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.