My fiancée lives in Germany. She is Turkish and has a 4-year-old who's a German citizen. She has a residence permit in Germany. Can I ask how I can bring her to the UK?

  • 3
    What is your nationality? Do you live in the UK? Are you talking about a short trip to the UK, or moving there to live indefinitely? In the latter case it's a question for Expatriates. – hmakholm left over Monica Feb 25 '18 at 12:19
  • I have British nationality and I live in .uk my fiance she will move to uk thx – Serkan Sevuk Feb 26 '18 at 13:25

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.