I am a Sri Lankan national currently doing my MBA and my fiancé, who's a Japanese national, intends to visit me for a 3-month period from mid-March. She's currently employed. However, she's currently serving her resignation and intends to take the mentioned period off before commencing her next assignment. Currently we are producing the following documents.
- Her current employment contract (which is set to expire in June).
- Bank statements and balance sheets for the last 3-6 months.
- Sponsorship letter from me providing her with accommodation (as a friend).
- My bank statements and a copy of my passport and residence card.
- Her proof of residence in Japan.
My question here is, are those documents sufficient to get the clearance and approximately how much of funding needs to be presented?
P.S. - Japanese nationals do not require to apply for a visa as they are eligible for automatically for a visit of up to 6 months, but she would like to avoid any hassle at the immigration hence the application.
Any assistance is much appreciated!