My wife and kids plan to visit London for a 3-week vacation was refused. I have attached the image with the rejection letter. I am in the UK on a business visa and returning back to India on April 20th. My plan was to bring them here on March 29th, have 3 weeks of vacation and return together. I lost 25k+ Rupees for the first attempt.
Everyone is suggesting me to apply again with additional documents. Let me list the documents below that I am planning to submit. Read the documents as if my wife is submitting it. On our first attempt I submitted documents until 11 and the remaining are the new ones added for the second attempt.
Do you recommend to reapply in the first place with the refusal comments they have given? Do you think the new documents are sufficient to prove the reasons of rejections? Do you recommend anything more than what I have listed below? I appreciate a quick response as I have very little time.
- Application form of myself and kids.
- Appointment confirmation of myself and kids.
- Payment confirmation of myself and kids.
- Passports for myself and kids.
- Birth certificate of kids.
- Marriage certificate.
- Bank statements, both mine and my husband’s.
- No objection letter from my husband’s office.
- UK photographs.
- My husband’s passport and visa copy.
- ID proof/address proof for myself.
- Cover letter from my husband’s office explaining the purpose of his visit to the UK and why his stay was extended.
- Letter and receipt from kids' school explaining that we have taken admission for the next academic year.
- Husband's confirmed return air ticket for April 20th.
- Income tax statements of my husband.
- Invitation letter from my husband for us.
- Husband's medical insurance expiring on April 20th.
- Husband's salary slips.
Does anyone know if the second attempt takes more time than the first one?. First we got the rejection letter in 5 working days...second one already crossed 9 working days. Just out of curiosity and tension am asking this question. If its getting delayed is good sign or a bad sign?