I'm planning to apply for a US B2 travel visa and stay there for 7 days. I have done all my preparation and ready to go for the interview. (I understand they now may give people 10 years grant).
However, there is a chance that I might need to cancel my trip later on and decide to go to the US later (e.g. half a year or a year later before the visa expires, and also stay 7 days).
If this happens, what should I do to inform the change of my situation? Do I
- submit a new plan before my new trip?
- Or do I just need to re-apply and get a new visa while the existing one is still valid?
(I don't want them to think that I'm making a false representation).