I have clients who hold green cards in the US and need to get a visa to go to Israel on a pilgrimage, what do they need to do


Green card is not a travel document. You can't use it to for travel.

Vietnamese citizens/passport holders are required to obtain B/2 Visitor visa, here is the link of how to do it.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.