I am an Indian citizen. I have a 3-year Polish TRC. I just got married to a Czech citizen.

We want to visit the UK. Is it possible to travel UK with my wife?

  • Can I travel without family member card with my wife – Sayed zohib Mar 23 '18 at 9:35

You have to get either:

  1. An Article 10 family member residence card.
  2. An EEA Family Permit (free 6-month UK visa)

With one of these, you can enter the UK together with your wife

  • I have polish resident card but my wife is eu citizen can I travel ireland together without entry visa I don't have eu family member card – Sayed zohib Dec 9 '18 at 0:52
  • @Sayedzohib Yes, you can use your passport and EU family member card (that's what's called an Article 10 card) – Crazydre Dec 9 '18 at 1:42
  • I don't have eu family member card I have polish visa – Sayed zohib Dec 9 '18 at 10:13
  • I don't have eu family member card – Sayed zohib Dec 9 '18 at 10:15
  • @Sayedzohib Then you need a visa (called EEA family permit) – Crazydre Dec 10 '18 at 23:44

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.