I have a Czech Republic student visa, can I visit someone in Germany with my student visa or student ID? Or like do I have to apply for another visa?


1 Answer 1


A Schengen visa allows you to travel within the zone. As a non EU national you still need to carry your passport with visa, not just your student ID.

  • 2
    +1. Probably worth mentioning he's still subject to the 90/180 rule outside of the Czech Republic, though enforcement of that is minimal. Jan 30, 2018 at 8:36

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.