I had to get another passport due to my current one only having three pages.

Have an E-visa linked to old passport, will I have to travel with old passport or update e-visa?


You will need to apply to transfer your visa to your new passport.

The relevant Immigration NZ web page says this:

Working Holiday Visas, e-visas and other label-less visas which have been issued electronically (without a label) are recorded against the passport number at the time of your application.

If you get a new passport issued, you must inform us, so that your records can be updated, and you can continue to use the label-less visa for your travel to and from New Zealand.

The process for applying for a transfer is detailed on the same page. It's free for labelless visas.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.