Yes you will attract unwanted attentions.
It is safe, as long as you follow good old common sense.
- Keep valuable at home or in your hotel room (for example, you don't need you gold watch)
- Keep an eye on your belongings (watch for pickpockets)
- Be mindful of scams, be and stay polite and just walk away if feeling uneasy.
- Dress and behave conservatively. (follow local customs)
- Follow local customs, laws and regulations.
If you keep to the big cities, Fes, Marrakesh ,Rabat and Casablanca you should be OK.
If not feeling more "adventurous" I'd get a local guide (recommended by your hotel) when doing some sightseeings.
I could point that to you to (remember concerning terrorism, there are unfortunately no safe places anywhere anymore):
or to for some tips