I am Colombian and my husband is a UK citizen but we are living in Colombia. We are planning to visit UK this March but I'm not sure if I need to apply for a tourist visa or if I can just travel with him...


  • 3
    You need a visa. – phoog Jan 17 '18 at 5:39

UK government's website is very good for seeing if you need a Visa.

You will need a Standard Visitor Visa.

| improve this answer | |

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.