I am a US citizen, convicted of a non-violent drug offense. I was sentenced to 3 years in prison. It has been 10 years since my release and completion of probation.

Can I travel to the UK?

marked as duplicate by Greg Hewgill, Giorgio, Henning Makholm, choster, RedGrittyBrick Jan 9 '18 at 0:26

This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question.

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.