I have an Indian passport and a Canadian PR card. I am travelling back to Canada from India with stopovers in Frankfurt and London. Do I need a transit visa for this?



For the UK, if you have a Canadian resident permit issued after June 28, 2002 you do not need a visa for transit, otherwise, you have to apply for a Direct Airside Transit Visa (DATV)


You don’t need a visa if you have one of the following:

a resident permit issued by Canada after 28 June 2002


For Frankfurt please refer to this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.