I an a Filipino. I will be travelling from Lima, Peru to Malaysia. I have a 2-hour layover in Toronto YYZ, then to Shanghai. Do I need a transit visa? Thanks in advance.



Philippine passport holders can transit without visa through certain Canadian airports, but only when transiting to or from the US, with a US visa.

Since you are not going to or from the US, that doesn't apply to you, and you need a Canadian visa as Philippine passport holders normally need to enter Canada.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.