This question already has an answer here:

Can I travel to Canada with a valid study visa in my old expired passport? I now have a new passport, which does not have in a Canadian study visa.

marked as duplicate by phoog visas Dec 30 '17 at 19:45

This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question.

  • The answer appears to be yes, but that assumes that you're traveling for study. If you're traveling for another reason such as tourism, please advise by responding to this comment, and I will reopen the question. – phoog Dec 30 '17 at 19:46