I am a foreign student studying in India for 2 years. I have a single-entry visa and I wish to go for a vacation in France at the end of June 2018.

First, I want to know about the possibility to get a Schengen visa since I have a single-entry Indian Student visa, and second, will it be possible to get a visa to return to India after the vacation?

  • 2
    What nationality are you? You are on a single-entry-student visa in India?
    – Newton
    Dec 21 '17 at 19:10
  • i am from cameroon!
    – h.cedric
    Dec 21 '17 at 20:20
  • Yes i have got a single-entry student visa when i was coming India!
    – h.cedric
    Dec 21 '17 at 20:22
  • I also wanted to change my visa , but there is no ambassy no consulate as well of cameroon in India that was the Problem.
    – h.cedric
    Dec 21 '17 at 20:28
  • 1
    You wanted to change your India visa while in India? That would be a matter for the Indian government. Why would you need a Cameroon consulate?
    – user16259
    Dec 21 '17 at 20:43

You must go to the Indian Bureau of Immigration and apply to Change your visa to a multiple-entry one.

Then you can apply for a Schengen visa at the French embassy/consulate

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.