I'm a Pakistani expat. Do I need a medical test and travel insurance for a UK standard visitor visa If I apply from Saudi Arabia?

closed as too broad by JonathanReez Dec 19 '17 at 20:02

Please edit the question to limit it to a specific problem with enough detail to identify an adequate answer. Avoid asking multiple distinct questions at once. See the How to Ask page for help clarifying this question. If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

  • You should buy insurance for the risk of medical emergency or accident requiring treatment. The UK national health service would charge you because you are not a resident in the UK, and unpaid medical bills are notified to UK Visas and Immigration – user16259 Dec 16 '17 at 10:11
  • Please split this question into two - one about the medical test and one about the insurance. Thank you. – JonathanReez Dec 19 '17 at 20:02