Can an international student studying in the USA with part-time work authorization work remotely for a firm in the UK? It is possible or does one need a UK work visa as well?

  • 3
    You won't need a UK visa unless you plan to go to the UK. But this is a question for Expatriates. – phoog Dec 8 '17 at 23:55
  • Oh. Thank you. Wasn't sure which group this was a right question. – Rajesh Mappu Dec 8 '17 at 23:57

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.