Looks like it's possible, quoting from a similar thread on Reddit -
- Have a North American Nexus device (Fi won't work with euro devices,
re: network bands, CDMA support)
- Have a valid US address and bank account.
- Have a US Google account.
I'm not sure if the
2nd requirement is actually a requirement(it is also moot because a sufficiently motivated tourist can open a US Bank Account), here are the acceptable payment methods(both credit and debit) -
- American Express
However the first point is really important. Project Fi only works with certain devices.
These Nexus and Pixel models are unsupported, be sure to check this if your's isn't a North American model -
- Pixel Model G-2PW4200 (Rest of world version)
- Pixel XL Model G-2PW2200 (Rest of world version)
- Nexus 5X Model LGH791 and LGH791F
(Rest of world versions)
- Nexus 6P Model H1512 (Rest of world version)
- Nexus 6 Model XT1100 (Rest of world version)