I've been reading a few important posts here and I just want some sort guidance, divine intervention, validation or just hey this is what we can help you with type of answer.
I know there is no universal way to know how to pass the visa application but this is my past post:
It was tagged as duplicate however I have entirely different circumstances. I am planning to reapply again. (It would be my second time.)
My first application was sponsored and we provided all the necessary documents for it. I understand the reasoning behind the refusal. The second application is still sponsored.
In this second application, these will be the documents I have provided before in which I will include again: the sponsorship letter, bank statements of sponsor, accommodation, return ticket, travel insurance. My school certification and leave of absence.
Before, we thought that was enough. I am glad I have found this site though =)
Now, these are the additional documents that I will provide:
- 6 months of bank statements.
- Proof of remittance from my sponsor (bank transfer transaction, HSBC to my local bank).
- Proof of remittance from my elder sister. (She sends money monthly to help with the school expenses and for my father's medicine.) This will also be reflected in my bank statements.
- Affidavit of Profession given by the Bureau of Internal Revenue in my home country that I am a freelance writer.
- My tax forms (updated) that states that I pay my tax as a freelance writer.
- My other certification from the review school that I attend as I plan to take the board exam for my bachelor course. (Enrolment form) until Nov-May
- Medical documents of my father since I am the sole caretaker of him and schedule forms of our next check-ups.
- Letter from someone that he will be the one to look after him while I am away.
- Contract of lease under my name.
I read that writers are high-risk from IO since we can easily go underground and I was advised not to include this. Would my bank account be sufficient ties to my home country? I have activities to my account but I do not have enough savings since I am just a part-time writer and I am still a student. The contract of lease is under my name but the land title of the property is not. (This property is from my sister)
Would the documents I have included will help me or hurt my application further?
Thank you, Bella