I want to visit France, but I am a student. My parents sponsor my expenses throughout the journey. I also have an invitation letter from an EU citizen, who is my cousin. She provides me accommodation during this trip. In that case, what should I fill in section 33 of the visa form?

  1. Cost of travelling and living during the applicant's stay is covered: ...
  • Where are you from?
    – Kyslik
    Commented Nov 26, 2017 at 10:44
  • dhaka,bangladesh
    – Afroz
    Commented Nov 27, 2017 at 6:24

1 Answer 1


Provide the information about your EU-citizen cousin in response to question 31:

Surname and first name of the inviting person(s) in the Member State(s). If not applicable, name of hotel(s) or temporary accommodation(s) in the Member State(s)

Address and e-mail address of inviting person(s)/hotel(s)/temporary accommodation(s)

Use section 33 to indicate how your parents are providing financial support:
☒ by a sponsor
☒ other (fill in your parent's information
and then tick the means of support, as it applies (one or more box).

enter image description here

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .