I am from Canada. My flight will depart from Toronto to Chicago, United States, then Chicago to Asia. Do I need some kind of US transit visa to transfer airplanes? Or transiting to a different airport?

  • Your citizenship is what matters. It will be the same as if you wanted to fly to Florida for a few days. There is a reason those flights are cheaper and it isn't just because they might deplane you with extreme prejudice, – Spehro Pefhany Nov 26 '17 at 1:38

Citizens of Canada and Bermuda do not require visas to transit the United States.

Source: U.S. Department of State

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.