I am going home for vacations to the Philippines and I took a Turkish Airline Flight with a layover of 18 hrs and it includes a change of airports. Do I need a transit visa?

  • Where do you live? – Crazydre Nov 10 '17 at 21:17

As stated in Timatic, the database used by airlines:

Visa required, except for Nationals of Philippines with a normal passport can obtain an e-visa before departure at www.evisa.gov.tr if they have a valid on arrival visa or a residence permit issued by Ireland (Rep.), USA, United Kingdom or a Schengen Member State

So if you have a valid visa or residence permit from Schengen, the UK, Ireland or the US, you can get an eletronic entry permit here.

Otherwise you need a visa.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.