I have been invited to attend the scientific conference in U.S. This is not sponsored by my company and will be a personal trip.

  • It will be a B2 Visa/tourist visa?
  • I am unable to locate exact website for the same.

This might appear less re-searched, but there are so many forum links, that appear in search result.

Please confirm the above two.


B-1. Apply here. Follow this.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.