I'm a Moroccan citizen. I want to visit my husband in the UK. He and our daughter are British citizens. What do I need to do to get a visa?

closed as unclear what you're asking by JonathanReez Nov 18 '17 at 20:25

Please clarify your specific problem or add additional details to highlight exactly what you need. As it's currently written, it’s hard to tell exactly what you're asking. See the How to Ask page for help clarifying this question. If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

  • 1
    To be clear, do you want to visit him in the UK and then leave or do you want to stay with him in the UK? – Robert Columbia Oct 28 '17 at 1:58
  • 1
    I suspect you'd be more likely to be accepted on a spousal settlement visa than a general visit visa. Unless you have very strong ties to Morocco, it would be reasonable to assume you want to live with your family in the UK permanently and so the visa office would think that you plan to overstay a visit visa. Guidance is here gov.uk/uk-family-visa/partner-spouse – user16259 Oct 28 '17 at 5:23