My niece and her husband are both working in Dubai, she is a nurse and he is an engineer. I live in Spain we have a house here. They would like to visit me for a short vacation. Do they need a visa to come to Spain? What are the requirements? We are Filipinos. Thank you.
Filipinos require a visa to come to Spain and you should apply at the local embassy for a Short Term Visa
You can find all of the information on the embassy website but to summarize:
- The fee would be 263 AED per person.
- Filled and signed application form.
- An original letter from the local (UAE) sponsor. This may be referred to as an NOC there.
- Passport meeting the validity requirements.
- Recent passport sized photograph.
- Photocopies of the passport along with the UAE visa page.
- Medical insurance.
- Proof of residence which in your case would be a "Carta de invitación" stamped by spanish police authority.
- Proof of financial guarantees.
- Return ticket booking.
The minimum process time of the application submitted in the UAE is 3 weeks so keep that in mind while making travel plans.
I believe they will need to Book an Appointment with the embassy. Someone correct me if otherwise.
For details you can contact the embassy
BLS International Spain Visa Application Center, I Rise Tower; 16 th Floor, Office # C-9, Barsha Heights (Tecom), Dubai, UAE.Phone: +971 2 5524492 Email: email@example.com