This question already has an answer here:

I am a student here in Spain and I lost my passport with the Schengen visa, I got a new passport from the embassy but it’s without a visa and I am thinking of travelling somewhere in europe, how can I do that without the visa?

marked as duplicate by David Richerby, Giorgio, choster, Hanky Panky, Ali Awan Oct 24 '17 at 8:28

This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question.