I recently acquired a B1/B2 visa for two years on grounds of attending an environment conference in California, however the conference will not take place as scheduled, So can I visit another state such as Colorado to visit someone?


Yes you can. As long as your trip is genuine.

  • 1
    Please do not just answer with a few words without giving a link to an official site. Personal experience answers can be useful, one word ones are not. I do not vote to delete yet but likely others will. If you can edit you might safe the answer. – Willeke Oct 14 '17 at 17:14

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.