I'm F1 student. I am traveling from NYC to Spain via London. My connecting flight belongs to different terminal (from terminal 5 to 3). If I have to change terminal at Heathrow, do I need to go through UK Border control ? Thank you.

  • 2
    There is a bus that goes T5<->T3 that remains in the transit area. You don't need to enter the UK.
    – Johns-305
    Sep 26 '17 at 18:39

No, you should follow the purple signs to Flight Connections and then take the free bus to Terminal 3. You will not need to enter the UK or clear customs.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.