I Received a work permit in Denmark for 70 days and the embassy gave me a type D visa for Denmark valid for 60 days but after entering Denmark i receive a work permit for 70 days. The question is how will i book my flight tickets for Denmark? should i book for 60 days or 70 days? I'm kind of confused here. Thank you.

closed as unclear what you're asking by JonathanReez Oct 21 '17 at 9:50

Please clarify your specific problem or add additional details to highlight exactly what you need. As it's currently written, it’s hard to tell exactly what you're asking. See the How to Ask page for help clarifying this question. If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.