I'm planning to stay in Australia for one month from December 4 to January 7. I've seen that I can apply online for the eVisitor 651, which is free, but before applying it doesn't say anything about any other documents besides passport.

Do I need anything else in order to apply for this type of visa?

1 Answer 1


The only document you need is your passport. The form also asks things like your address (residential and email) and whether you have a criminal record, but no documents are required (at least if you don't have one).

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .