I recently asked about the safety of my travel to Miami. this thread Now I had to cancel my hotel in Miami and I will not take my flight to Miami. Instead I go to Vegas or NY. On my ESTA appliance I had to name an address where I will stay in the U.S. I gave the address of the hotel I booked. Now I am concerned that I have to apply a new ESTA or change my old one, does anyone know how this works out? I don't want to end up being returned at the U.S. Airport.

  • Sorry. I don't understand why this is a duplicate at all? How does the linked question explain whether or not the address can be updated (or needs to be updated) or whether one must reapply if the address changes? – Zach Lipton Sep 11 '17 at 21:50
  • @Moo then, I think we need to re-tag the duplicate – Danh Sep 12 '17 at 1:40
  • @Danh which one? – Moo Sep 12 '17 at 1:41
  • @Moo the one you mentioned – Danh Sep 12 '17 at 2:03
  • 1
    That question isn't exactly a duplicate either, since it's about a second trip and this is about the first trip, just with the destination changed. That said, the answer is correct: no you don't need to reapply. But if it makes you feel better, you can always go to the ESTA site, go to the check status section, and change the address without reapplying or paying a new fee. – Zach Lipton Sep 12 '17 at 2:10