This question already has an answer here:

I am Palestinian with a Lebanese travel document, travelling from India to Bulgaria. I have a visit visa for Bulgaria and the layover in Amsterdam is 5 hours.

Do I need a transit visa?

marked as duplicate by Henning Makholm, Giorgio, Ali Awan, Michael, Rory Alsop Sep 11 '17 at 18:57

This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question.

  • Is it a Lebanese passport? If not, what is the travel document called? – Crazydre Sep 10 '17 at 22:45
  • No, it is Lebanese travel document issued for Palestinian refugees in Lebanon. – Sam deeb Sep 11 '17 at 8:22

If you are travelling on a single ticket, then no, you shouldn't need a transit visa.

While I have doubt about the general situation of a Palestinian with a Lebanese travel document:

  • The official site tells us that "You only need an airport transit visa if your nationality appears on the list of countries whose nationals require a visa (PDF, 69 KB)" and the list does neither contain Palestine nor Lebanon,
  • Multiple third-party web sites tell us that "Holders of a travel document for Palestinian stateless/refugees which has been issued by Egypt, Lebanon or Syria need an airport transit visa ((A 1951 Convention travel document/ A 1954 Convention travel document)."

there is an exemption that is the same on all sites and applies to you:

If your nationality appears on this list, check whether you have an exemption. An airport transit visa is also not required if you: ... have a visa or residence permit for a country in the Schengen Area, the EU or the EEA

Since Bulgaria is part of the EU, your Bulgarian visa should suffice.

  • Am holding a travel document for Palestinians issued by Lebanon, but i have a valid visit visa to Bulgaria – Sam deeb Sep 11 '17 at 8:25

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.