I am supposed to attend a five day entrepreneurship conference in the UK in November and I am stuck on how to apply for a visa and what are the visa requirements.
I can't find the canonical question and answer for this, but to find out what Visa you need, what supporting documents are required and how to apply, a good place to start is
The latter says
You can apply for a Standard Visitor visa if you want to visit the UK for business-related activities, eg:
- you’re coming to the UK for a conference, meeting or training
- UK visa type to attend conference and training in London
- UK visa application - what visa type to select for a conference?
- Visa type for Scotland to attend Conference from India
- Enquiry for visa requirement
- List of other questions about UK visa for attending a conference
Please make a careful note of the last item. This website contains a treasure-trove of information that you can easily search and benefit from before, or instead of, asking a new question.