I am supposed to attend a five day entrepreneurship conference in the UK in November and I am stuck on how to apply for a visa and what are the visa requirements.
I can't find the canonical question and answer for this, but to find out what Visa you need, what supporting documents are required and how to apply, a good place to start is
The latter says
You can apply for a Standard Visitor visa if you want to visit the UK for business-related activities, eg:
- you’re coming to the UK for a conference, meeting or training
- UK visa type to attend conference and training in London
- UK visa application - what visa type to select for a conference?
- Visa type for Scotland to attend Conference from India
- Enquiry for visa requirement
- List of other questions about UK visa for attending a conference
Please make a careful note of the last item. This website contains a treasure-trove of information that you can easily search and benefit from before, or instead of, asking a new question.
protected by Community♦ Aug 6 at 15:16
Thank you for your interest in this question.
Because it has attracted low-quality or spam answers that had to be removed, posting an answer now requires 10 reputation on this site (the association bonus does not count).
Would you like to answer one of these unanswered questions instead?