Our parents are not travelling with us but I'm 18 now, so it would help?

Sister is 16 years old.

It would be helpful because our real sister is living over there and they also have PR (permanent residency). So she could give NOC or sponsor us.

closed as unclear what you're asking by JonathanReez Sep 5 '17 at 15:01

Please clarify your specific problem or add additional details to highlight exactly what you need. As it's currently written, it’s hard to tell exactly what you're asking. See the How to Ask page for help clarifying this question. If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

  • 2
    She can apply for your visas directly from UAE and email them to you. That's the fastest and easiest way – Hanky Panky Sep 4 '17 at 5:22
  • Your sister needs a UAE visa or you need the visa to visit her in the UAE? Please clarify this. – JonathanReez Sep 5 '17 at 15:01